Mommy and I went to Jeanne's house for lunch today. When we arrived, she showed us the baby sparrows who are living in a mud nest on her front porch. They were so tiny, much smaller than I am! It was so fun to watch their mommy come and feed them. Even my mommy had never before seen anything like it!
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Birdie, Birdie in the Sky
Mommy and I went to Jeanne's house for lunch today. When we arrived, she showed us the baby sparrows who are living in a mud nest on her front porch. They were so tiny, much smaller than I am! It was so fun to watch their mommy come and feed them. Even my mommy had never before seen anything like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mister T.,
What a sweet picture, your Gran loved it. The only thing to make it better would be your sweet face in the picture. Just a few more days until I see you. It makes going to work easier because each day brings me closer to seeing you and my baby (your mom) Please quit growing until I get there!!!
Love.
Gran
Post a Comment