Saturday, January 20, 2007

Just a Little Off the Top, Please



After a great deal of pressure from the grandparents, mommy finally caved and let me get a haircut yesterday. Daddy--who was adamant that he take me for my first clipping--graciously allowed mommy to join us for the trip to Cartoon Cuts at the mall. In typical Mr. T fashion, I didn't cry a peep. That Samson fellow must have been a real wimp.

Here is the end result. You may have noticed that I have Winston's leash in my hand. Yes, I am still desperately trying to be a dog...and mommy is still desperately trying to stop me. Even though I am a world-class cruiser now, I can still get around on all fours almost as efficiently as the "Dudyas." Nothing quenches my thirst like a splash in the water bowl; and there are few places in the world I would rather be than in Winston's condo. I'm actually asking for a collar for my birthday - one with lots of bling just like Winston and W's have.

In other news, I've learned to blow. I love it when mommy and daddy blow air in my face; and now I've learned to do it. It is tons of fun...almost as much fun as trilling my tongue, which is what I do whenever I am not blowing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Thatcher! I must say I am impressed with the haircut! I'm so proud of you for being such a good boy. You look more handsome than ever (if that's possible). I guess your
Mommy didn't give you a "sweet" reward! I know she will let you have some birthday cake!! I would buy you a collar with bling but you know your Mommy!!! Just drink out of the water bowls before Winston and W do.
You have the tongue twirling down to an art!!! I heard it over the phone yesterday,it was awesome!!
Nanny Loves You. Hugs and Kisses!